Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blame It On Blumebox

I am a huge Blumebox fan - I love everything about their products. But just about this time last year, I truly believe I was blinded by that love. Need proof?

Exhibit A: Here is a picture of a Blumebox. Look carefully at the first part of the product name - it's spelled "BLUME".


Exhibit B: Here is a picture of a Valentine's Day card that I made last year. I was trying to cleverly change the well-known expression by using the word "bloom" in place of "boom". However, as you can clearly see in the picture, the word was completely misspelled - twice! Sheer coincidence that it was spelled like Blumebox? Not a chance...I was blinded by love!


In an effort to redeem myself, I decided to recreate the original play on words concept - this time using the correct spelling of the word! I found this great graphic that I tweaked slightly and combined it with an 8 inch red Blumebox. Here's the result...


Please note the spelling...



Thanks for indulging me - I feel so much better now that I had the opportunity to write a wrong!

4 comments:

Erin said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

This is cute! I'm pinning it! :)

Petie said...

At least it worked in the 1st card with the flower. Blume is the German word for flower ^_^

Other than that, it's too cute =)

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com